- Contact us 24/7
- We will provide professional assistance in solving any of your questions.
- You can write to email@example.com
1. I want to play eurogame.club, what should I do?
Registration on our website takes only a few seconds. You need to click on the register button in the upper right corner of the page. Please enter your username and a valid email address. Please read the terms and conditions of our website and check the corresponding box. Complete your registration by clicking the Register button.
Congratulations! You have successfully registered on EuroGame.club
2. What currency can I play on the site?
Make deposits and play on the site eurogame.club .
You can in Russian rubles (RUB), Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH).
3. How can I fund my account?
To replenish your account, you need to go to the deposit tab - select the appropriate payment method and enter the amount, then click the deposit button. Further, a window will open for you to confirm the payment. After completing these steps, the funds will appear on your main account.
The minimum deposit amount is 10 RUB / 5 UAH
4. How can I withdraw funds?
To withdraw funds, you need to go to the Withdraw tab in your personal account, select an available payment method for withdrawal, then enter the amount you want to withdraw in the first field and enter the payment method details (card number, wallet number, etc.) which will be used.
The minimum withdrawal amount is 500 RUB / 200 UAH
Daily limit - 20,000 RUB / 10,000 UAH
Monthly limit - 60,000 RUB / 30,000 UAH
5. How can I get a bonus for joining a Vkontakte group?
This bonus can be received by players who have made a deposit at least 1 time (at least 20 UAH / 50 rubles).
If the condition for the minimum deposit is met, then on the page bonuses, find the bonus Bonus for joining our Vkontakte group in the list.
- Step 1: Link your VK account by clicking on the Add social account button
- Step 2: Join our VKontakte group by clicking on the Join the group button
After that, you will automatically receive a bonus of 20 UAH / 50 rubles!
6. How is the bonus cleared and what is the wager?
A wager is the sum of all bets that a player needs to wager in order to be able to withdraw money from his gaming account.
For example, if the bonus is 100 hryvnia / rubles, and the wagering condition is x30, then you need to place bets * for a total amount of 3000 hryvnia / rubles.
The bonus is considered wagered and the winnings can be withdrawn immediately as soon as the specified wager amount is accumulated.
- * span> To place bets means not to lose, not to win, not to replenish, but to make a turnover of bets in games.
Each bet (played ticket) is taken into account in wagering, regardless of whether it played or not
7. How do I know how much I have left to play?
Go to your personal account on the Bonus history page, a list of all your bonuses (accepted, rejected, wagered. offered) and information about them will be displayed.
8. I want to close my account, what do I need to do?
We are sorry about your decision to close your account. To deactivate an account / account, please contact the support service via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org